Żabka grocery store in Eximius Park at level “0” in building 200.
May was another month in which we expanded the list of amenities in Eximius Park. At the end of the month, we opened for you Żabka grocery store, a company that owns the largest chain of convenience stores in Poland. On the way to or from work, you can make quick purchases, pay bills, send or pick up a package, as well as eat something tasty or have a freshly brewed coffee.
Here are some additional services Żabka proposes:
- Courier shipments – the ability to ship and receive shipments at a convenient time for you
- Pay your bills – safely pay all your bills in no time for a small fee
- Withdraw cash – no need to look for ATMs, money can be withdrawn when shopping
- Deposit to card – along the way, without deposits, you can make a deposit to the card
- Various payment methods available, including in foreign currency
- Paysafecard – pay securely online, you don’t need a bank account
- Reload your city card and don’t search for a ticket
- Gift cards – enjoy online purchases without having a payment card or bank account, or give someone a gift
- Vouchers – use vouchers and settle on favorable terms
- Play LOTTO – take advantage of a wide selection of LOTTO games and scratch cards in Żabka stores
- Buy and register a starter – reload your phone along the way, choose from a wide range of operators
- Buy game codes and enjoy the game without having a payment card or bank account
- Uber Eats in Żabka – shopping without leaving home, with delivery to your door or any place you point out
- Żappka – an application with which promotions are available for favorite products or services.
Żabka in Eximius Park in building 200 open from 6.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m.